Clan-Pwn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Pwn

fucker

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread

Go down 
+2
F T S
ghostdad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostdad
baka gaijin
ghostdad

Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread Empty
PostSubject: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:09 pm

December 22, 2012

Today is the first day of Daniels "Rage Sleep Coma".

So far the facts are this.

An Argument broke out in the ventrillo community and shots were fired.

Daniel went to sleep because he was mad...

That was 8 hours ago.

Please like and share this story with your friends to bring awareness to the situation.

Paypal donations can be made at

dontaions@danielsragesleep . com
Back to top Go down
F T S
Football
Football
F T S

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you for making this topic, it seems to be a very important subject in the current ventrilo meta.

No
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-pwn.com
Helion Sunspear
Knight of the Sun
Knight of the Sun
Helion Sunspear

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Can we get an update? No news is bad news in a situation like this
Back to top Go down
ghostdad
baka gaijin
ghostdad

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm

he woke up. he is stable atm
Back to top Go down
F T S
Football
Football
F T S

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Currently speaking to him now, it seems the fit has subsided due to a small family gathering.

Stable condition he is able to see visitors currently.

Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread Results_zps266a979d
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Chess Wizard
Chess Wizard
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:38 pm

everyone in here is a no life nerd that actively observes whether or not i'm present and what state i am in.

ventrilo status: nerds
Back to top Go down
F T S
Football
Football
F T S

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Daniel wrote:
everyone in here is a no life nerd that actively observes whether or not i'm present and what state i am in.

Looks like he is on another one of his tangents, anything said in this state should not be taken seriously for he is not himself currently. Think of an autistic child that hurts himself, you cannot do anything to stop it you must endure it and or restrain him. We will let this run its course and see how the next few hours go.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Chess Wizard
Chess Wizard
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:43 pm

F T S wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Looks like he is on another one of his tangents, anything said in this state should not be taken seriously for he is not himself currently. Think of an autistic child that hurts himself, you cannot do anything to stop it you must endure it and or restrain him. We will let this run its course and see how the next few hours go.

What is more autistic is everyone that will bandwagon this because they like getting reactions out of people.
Back to top Go down
F T S
Football
Football
F T S

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Daniel wrote:
F T S wrote:
Daniel wrote:

What is more autistic is everyone that will bandwagon this because they like getting reactions out of people.

Please, just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Wheelcock
Football
Football
Wheelcock

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 am

I heard him speak with a tone of sadness just moments ago. Daniel, your father love you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slickdeals.net
Byung
Dashing Rogue
Dashing Rogue
Byung

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 am

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.
Back to top Go down
F T S
Football
Football
F T S

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Byung wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

please, just please be considerate I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread   Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniels Rage Sleep Coma Megathread
Page 1 of 1